Sunday 10 February 2013

When you finally realise that your true worth is 0

I don't get what I did.... What I do. What did I do to deserve to be this lonely? It's been a year nearly. Why am I still on my own? Yes I know I shouldn't need a man to define me but it kind of hurts that no one out there wants me. I can't be that bad can I?? I try. I really do but I can't do it any more. Me and rejection do not mix well.

I saw him today. With her. Didn't hurt anyway near as much as I thought it would. I guess that's a good thing. But what does hurt is that he gets to be happy. Why him?! Surely I deserve it more? But then again, I wasn't enough for him, so why would I be enough for someone else?

maybe this is how it's suppose to be. Me. Alone. The girl that wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment